Everyday Autumn Glam

Hey everyone! Today I have another youtube video for you. I'm still trying to get the hang of recording so I know these aren't the best quality but I still think they are informative for you guys. I wanted to show you a look i've been loving recently, and one that is quite suitable for the autumnal months, although as I am writing this the weather has decided to be very much sunny and lovely today. Regardless this look is perfect for people with green and blue eyes because the orange tones with make your eye colour pop, but it'll obviously still look gorgeous on everyone!







PRODUCT LIST
___________________________

BASE
___________________________

Collection Primed & Ready Mattifying Primer

EX1 Invisiwear Foundation in 1.0

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair

Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder

BROWS
___________________________

Soap and Glory Brow Archery Pencil in Brownie Points

EYES
___________________________

Makeup Revolution Focus + Fix Eye Primer

Sleek Face Form Palette in Light // Bronzing Shade

Stila Eyes Are The Window Palette in Soul using the shades // Affection // Individual // Being // Kitten // Vitality

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara

CHEEKS
___________________________

Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba

Sleek Face Form Palette in Light

LIPS
___________________________

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03

I hope you've been enjoying my youtube videos! To see more of my looks, especially my more creative ones make sure to check out my instagram and twitter, links to both are on side bar!

HG

Comments

POPULAR POSTS